We offer a range of sport specific group training classes at our clinic or online via Skype. These provide easy access to our exercise & sport science environment, knowledge and expertise.
ALL OUR CLASSES ARE AVAILABLE TO JOIN VIA SKYPE DURING THE CORONAVIRUS CRISIS, JUST CLICK HERE TO BOOK
Class 1: Turbo Training £7.50/60min class OR £5.50/45min class
This class is the ultimate in indoor cycle training. Just bring your road bike and we provide the turbo trainers. You will be coached through a series of continuous and interval based sets designed to improve your cycling fitness and performance.
Class 2: Basic strength & conditioning £7.50/60min class OR £5.50/45min class
This class is designed to help all athletes integrate basic strength & conditioning into their training programme. Including elements of foam rolling, stretching, muscle activation, strength & power development and core stability, this class will help to optimise your endurance training and injury proof your body.
Class 3: Yoga for runners/cyclists/triathletes £5.00/45min class
This class is designed to bring the practice of yoga to endurance athletes; practicing yoga has endless potential benefits including improving flexibility, strength and mobility, promoting calm and stillness and reducing stress and anxiety.
Class 4: Advanced strength & conditioning £7.50/60min class OR £5.50/45min class
This class is designed for endurance athletes to take the next step in their strength & conditioning programme. The class continues the work done in the Basic strength & conditiong class (above) and includes more advanced elements of strength & power development and core stability, this class will help to optimise your endurance performance.
Here’s our current class timetable:
- Monday 7pm: Turbo Training (60mins) – Complete Workout
- Wednesday 12.30pm: Yoga for runners/cyclists/triathletes (45min)
- Wednesday 6pm: Basic Strength & Conditioning (60mins)
- Wednesday 7.30pm: Turbo Training (60mins) – Complete Workout
- Thursday 6.30am: Turbo Training (45mins) – Morning Blast
- Friay 6pm: Advanced Strength & Conditioning (45mins)
- Friday 7pm: Turbo Training (60mins) – Welcome to the Weekend
- Sunday 7pm: Turbo Training (45mins) – Sunday Chill